Ziptrak® Blinds Melbourne…
PERGOLA SHADE, ALFRESCO SHADE, VERANDAH SHADE, BALCONY SHADE, BISTRO SHADE, RESTAURANT SHADE, CAFE SHADE
PERGOLA COVER, ALFRESCO COVER, VERANDAH COVER, BALCONY COVER, BISTRO COVER, RESTAURANT COVER, CAFE COVER
Create an outdoor room and make the most out of your pergola, balcony, verandah or alfresco area – with versatile track guided Ziptrak® blinds.
Fully made to measure in our Melbourne factory, custom made Ziptrak® blinds fit snugly into specially designed aluminium extruded side tracks – with no gaps, no straps, no zips.
Available in your choice of quality clear PVC, tint PVC or PVC shade mesh, Ziptrak® blinds offer full protection from Melbourne’s wind, rain and sun, and glide up and down with absolute ease – stopping at any position you like.
Ziptrak® blinds are also now even easier to use with the NEW central handle which releases the locked blind with a simple flick of the wrist. For the mobility impaired these blinds are ideal as no crank handle or heavy rolling is required. In addition, adding a motor to your Ziptrak® blind (for new or existing blinds) makes them even easier to operate, via either remote control or wall switch operation.
Widely acknowledged as the best outdoor blind system in Australia, Ziptrak® blinds manufactured by Camerons Blinds & Awnings are stronger, neater and long lasting. We weld your blinds with a high frequency welding machine which seals edges, or any necessary joins completely, creating a snug outdoor room.
The sealed design of Ziptrak® blinds also eliminates the flapping noise associated with old-fashioned alfresco or bistro blinds. This strong track guided design also makes Ziptrak® blinds suitable for window applications for homes in high wind areas, offering total sun blockout, protection for your carpets and precious furnishings, plus a reduction in your home air-conditioning use.
With Melbourne’s ever changing and often extreme weather, Ziptrak® blinds are the perfect solution for protecting your home, café, hotel or restaurant from all the elements.
- AUTOMATION: Automation to new or existing Ziptrak® blinds makes them even easier to operate. Options include remote control, weather sensor and solar operated motors. Learn more about motorisation.
- DUAL ZIPTRAK® BLINDS: Dual Ziptrak® Blinds incorporating clear PVC on the outside and mesh shade PVC on the inside.
- HEADBOX/PELMET: Your choice of headbox (pelmet) style specifically designed to protect your Ziptrak® blinds – do not accept imitations!
- REMOVABLE/CUSTOM POSTS: Ziptrak®s patented custom made removable posts are the perfect solution in the absence of existing posts or pillars.
- SIGN-WRITING: Custom sign-writing for commercial applications.
- FIXED PANELS: Matching fixed panels where needed to complete your enclosed outdoor living area.
- Custom made to measure up to width of 4000 mm with a maximum drop of 3000 mm.
- For areas greater than 4000 mm wide we specialise in Ziptrak® custom made removable posts. The ideal solution in the absence of existent posts or pillars.
- Framework (extruded aluminium tracks, boxes, bottom rails, etc) available in colours of Black, White, Cream or Paperbark (Merino), or custom Powdercoated in your choice of colour.
- Marine grade clear PVC (.75mm thick) in your choice of clear or tint (grey, charcoal or bronze shades).
- UV Solar PVC mesh (sunscreen fabric) in your choice of colours (plains & stripes).
Call us today to arrange your free measure & quote on 1800 GOOD AWNING
or try before you buy at Melbourne’s largest blinds showroom.
View our extensive Ziptrak® Blinds gallery…